The U nonimmigrant status (U visa) is a visa for victims of criminal activity who have suffered mental or physical abuse due to the crime and are helpful to law enforcement in its investigation and prosecution.
You may be eligible to apply for a U nonimmigrant visa if:
- You are the victim of qualifying criminal activity
- You have experienced considerable mental or physical abuse due to the crime
- You possess information about the crime
- You are helpful to law enforcement in the investigation and/or prosecution of the crime
- The criminal activity took place in the United States or violated U.S. laws
- You are admissible to the United States
We will help to determine if you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for a U visa then assist you in all aspects of filing your application: securing the necessary information from the police, investigators, and prosecutors; gathering necessary evidence; and providing other supplemental information and documents.
Not sure what you need?
Call our office today at 931-274-7811 to schedule your FREE first consultation or complete a service inquiry form to get your process started today.