Naturalization is the process by which a person born outside of the United States may apply for U.S. citizenship.
You may be eligible to apply for naturalization if:
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You have been a permanent resident for the past three to five years
- You have maintained a continuous residence and physical presence in the U.S.
- You can read, write, and speak basic English
- You display good moral character
- You understand U.S. history and government
- You are loyal to the principles of the U.S. Constitution
- You are willing to take the Oath of Allegiance
Youngblood & Associates will help you determine if you are eligible to apply for naturalization to become a United States citizen and represent you throughout the process of applying. We can accompany you to your interview, will determine if you qualify for an English-language exemption, and will represent you in your best light to demonstrate your good moral character.
Not sure what you need?
Call our office today at 931-274-7811 to schedule your FREE first consultation or complete a service inquiry form to get your process started today.