If you were previously granted deferred action under DACA, you may request a renewal of this grant. However, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is not currently accepting requests from individuals who have never been granted deferred action under DACA.
You may be eligible to request a DACA renewal if:
- You met the initial DACA requirements in 2012
- You have been a recipient of DACA at any time since it was initiated in 2012
- You did not leave the U.S. on or after August 15, 2012, without advance parole
- You have remained in the U.S. since submitting your most recent approved DACA request
- You have not been convicted of a felony, a significant misdemeanor, or three or more misdemeanors
- Are not a threat to public safety or national security
Contact us at Youngblood & Associates for help in requesting your DACA renewal. We will guide and represent you through the entire process.
Not sure what you need?
Call our office today at 931-274-7811 to schedule your FREE first consultation or complete a service inquiry form to get your process started today.