If you are outside of the United States, you may apply for lawful permanent residence, also known as a Green Card, at a U.S. Department of State consulate. This is called consular processing.

You may be eligible to apply for an immigrant visa through consular processing if:

  • You already have an approved immigrant petition
  • An immigrant visa number is immediately available to you
  • You are outside of the United States

Youngblood & Associates can help guide you through the steps of seeking an immigrant petition, determine if you are eligible to apply for a Green Card, and assist you in seeking legal status through consular processing.

Not sure what you need?

Call our office today at 931-274-7811 to schedule your FREE first consultation or complete a service inquiry form to get your process started today.

Service Inquiry Form