The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) created unique economic and trade relationships between the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Because of this agreement, certain Canadian and Mexican citizens can qualify as NAFTA professionals and seek temporary entry to the United States for prearranged business activities by applying for a TN visa.
You may be eligible for TN nonimmigrant status if:
- You are a citizen of Mexico or Canada
- You have a prearranged job with an employer in the U.S.
- The U.S. position requires a NAFTA professional
- Your profession qualifies under the regulations
- You are qualified to practice in the profession in question
Youngblood & Associates can help to determine if you qualify under the category of the TN visa and assist you through the process of seeking temporary entry to the U.S.
Not sure what you need?
Call our office today at 931-274-7811 to schedule your FREE first consultation or complete a service inquiry form to get your process started today.