U.S. employers can hire foreign workers for temporary jobs that are non-agricultural through the H-2B program. Employers are required to file a petition for nonimmigrant worker (I-129) on behalf of each prospective employee.

Youngblood & Associates works to secure H-2B visas exclusively for the landscape industry. Our commitment to and in-depth knowledge of the industry means that we offer superior representation and results.

Youngblood & Associates will:

  • Provide a one-on-one legal consultation to develop a unique strategy for your company to navigate the challenges of the H-2B program
  • Work to secure visas for your foreign workers so that you can focus on your clients and products
  • Ensure that a legal and reliable workforce arrives on site and on time each season

Not sure what you need?

Call our office today at 931-274-7811 to schedule your FREE first consultation or complete a service inquiry form to get your process started today.

Service Inquiry Form